I got tagged by the lovely Anna from acquainted with the night.
I love the spirit of Anna’s blog and
am very honored to answer her five questions!
1. If you could go back in time to any era, which one would it be?
Definitely the 60’s!
I’m a hippie trapped inside a millennium girl’s body!
2. What is your favorite memory of this year?
My wedding day (or rather wedding week). My husband and I got married in Cuba and had the most amazing time there with our family and close friends.
It will be one of my favorite memories for life.
3. Who was your best friend when you were five?
My best friend when I was five was Brian Fox! We were neighbors and very good friends and our friends used to tease us and call us boyfriend/girlfriend.
(I always did have a little crush, hehe)
4. What is the best city you’ve ever travelled to?
This is tough one, but I would have to say Amsterdam. Five years ago I backpacked Western Europe and Amsterdam always felt like home to me. The people are full of such spirit and are so inviting. I also loved the mix of different cultures and
expression the city holds.
5. What is your favorite Taylor Swift song?
I have to admit, I am not familiar with the actual names of Taylor Swift’s songs, however, she has a lovely, lovely voice
and I never mind hearing any of her songs on the radio 🙂
Now I get to tag some people and have them answer some of my questions!
My good friend Delia at love laugh lipglosses
The hilarious Carrie at this free bird
The always inspiring Tash at the chirpy bird
any lovely readers who stop by and wish to comment!
(including you Anna, I’d love to hear your answers!)
My questions are:
1. Who are you inspired by most in life?
2. When was the last time you could not stop laughing?!
3. Which actor/actress would play you in a film about your life?
4. What is your favorite childhood memory?
5. What is your most prized possession?
Have fun lovelies! And happy Tuesday!