I’m trying to write gratitude lists more often. There are so many things I am grateful for in my life, and while I feel I’ve gotten better at celebrating these things daily, there are times when I feel like I have to literally remind myself of them. It’s a bit frightening how fast we can lose perspective, isn’t it?
So, in light of it being Thanksgiving, I thought I’d publish my gratitude list for today.
I’m grateful for:
- My children – that they are healthy, happy and safe.
- My beautiful mother.
- The great men in my life: my husband and brothers.
- My family’s health. My health.
- Our cozy home.
- This beautiful season! (My favorite)
- Friendship. I’ve never felt so supported and safe than with the circle of friends I hold today.
- School! To be able to go back and work at my craft, means everything to me.
- The occasional Hendricks & soda. (Hehe)
- The means to be fed, clothed, clean and warm.
- Naps. I wouldn’t survive without them!
- Anyone reading this blog. Thank you.
Have a wonderful thanksgiving weekend! xx